Monday, January 08, 2007

I bought a scale


Well, just as in the case of someone starting out on a new budget, the most important thing to do is to determine where you are today. I would advise someone in this situation to prepare a full balance sheet to get a current snapshot. This, of course, gives you a benchmark from which to measure your progress as you continue the program.

So, consistent with that, I have purchased a scale. I purchased the Health O Meter Professional Body Fat Monitor Scale. It was only $39.99 from Target on-line, plus tax and shipping. Total came out to $48.68. The only downside is that I have to wait for delivery.

I wanted a scale that includes a body fat monitor because I didn't want this to be a weight loss only goal. So, after I receive the scale and have my first weigh in, I'll give a starting point.

No comments: