Monday, March 26, 2007

Long Absense, weight in

There's nothing more obnoxious than a blog post that begins, "sorry it's been so long since I posted..." Like the rest of us are hanging on your next words. So, I won't do that. Even though it has been a while.

To be honest, I had grown a little discouraged about the whole weight loss thing. And yes, I know that's what the blog is for. Well, I finally got it back in gear. I have been eating more healthily, and working out more regularly.

Frankly, my Fiancee has been my big inspiration. Right before my eyes she has lost about ten pounds. Here's the crazy part. No specific diet, not even working out that much. So, yes, she can do it more healthily as well. But she is watching her portions, and making healthier choices. She regularly eats salads with little dressing. She has reduced her carb intake. Also, if we go out for a meal, we generally follow the meal by walking around.

So, I finally weighed in again.

The results:

Weight: 187.4 lbs
Body Fat: 27.4%

Yes, I am a long way from my goal. But I have made progress in both critical areas. Feels good. I'm back.

1 comment:

Choosing Weight Loss Retreats For Adults said...

it's good to keep your fiancee your inspiration